Request Demo + 1 Hour Free Technical Consultation
See a live demonstration of how StorSimple cloud-integrated storage works, and learn how to design a comprehensive solution that provides primary enterprise storage, archive storage, backup, tape elimination, and off-site disaster recovery.
You will see these elements of the StorSimple solution:
- Local Performance - Applications get enterprise-level performance through local SSD and SAS drives, coupled with cloud elasticity through automatic tiering.
- Cloud Security - All data stored in the cloud is first deduplicated and encrypted with AES-256 prior to uploading it. Customers create and manage their own keys.
- Enterprise-class Availability - The StorSimple solution offers enterprise grade high-availability with a fully redundant disk controller and no single point of failure, as well as non-disruptive software upgrades.
- Cloud Snapshots - StorSimple solution offers offsite cloud data protection using the Microsoft VSS framework. Scheduled Cloud Snapshots are application consistent and cloud isolated, supporting instant online cloud restore and disaster recovery.
- Cloud-based Disaster Recovery - With StorSimple, disaster recovery (DR) is as simple as mounting a cloud-based volume–making it fast and easy to test your DR regularly from multiple locations, and eliminating the need for expensive and complex tape backup software + procedures.
- Windows and VMware Certified - StorSimple is the only cloud-integrated storage vendor to be certified for Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, and VMware.